Monday, March 27, 2017

All About Myself




                                                Kimberly

 Hi, my name is Kimberly. I am 10 year old. I come from Samoa. My school is Dawson Primary School.I am a year six and I am in rm 18 a e-learning class. I have five brother's and two sister's. My five brother's name's are Jazan,Peter,David,Robert and Benjamin. My two sister's name's are Masalo and Leuta. I live with 16 people. I love playing with my family I love them so much. I do my best at school I love doing fun stuff at school like free time. I love my Best-friend's and there name are Lahteesha, Alana, Danielle, Hazel, Tayge, Mele, Kenni, Suzy, Tristan, Irene and Mum. I love playing with them. My favourite colour is the colour of the rainbow. My favourite sport is volley,touch, hockey and Samoa sport.My favourite shoes is Nike and my favourite cookies is Tim & Tam and cookies time. My favourite chocolate is the milk flavor. I love my school is because is the best. My favourite foods is chop suey and curry eating with taro or banana that mix with coconut. I love all the foods at Samoa like pork-pun or taro-chip,banana-chip.When I grow up I want to be a doctor. Dawson School is the best!!! Whooo!

Thank you. 

         

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting name on your bff list ! :]

    ReplyDelete